Manual installation is easy and takes less than one minute.
- Download the plugin, unpack it and upload the Mobile Call Button zip folder to your wp-content/plugins/directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins‘ menu in WordPress.
- Go to your main WordPress left menu > Mobile Call Button > Add New Button fill out the setting that you desire insert your phone number and click Add button.
- On your phone go to any Post/Page that you added the call button too and you should see it displayed there. Or just shrink your browser width to phone width and you will see the button pop up.
- Thats it! You’re done, Enjoy.
Where can I enter my phone number?
In the Settings section on your WordPress Dashboard you’ll find a new addition: Mobile Call Button.
If have not already created a call button, then click Add New Button you will see the section to insert your phone number there.
If you have already created call button(s) click on the one you want to change and click on the Edit button.
Can I choose a page or post that I don’t want it to display?
Yes, you are able to check select boxes of the individual pages/posts you want your inserted code to show up.
This is actually the whole reason we needed to create a new plugin like this one because the others on the market set the call button site wide.
I don’t see the button on my website but I’m looking at it with my mobile phone. Why?
The button will only work on websites that use a responsive theme. Responsive means that the website adapts to the size of the screen it’s being viewed on. Simply put, if you need to zoom in to be able to read the text of your website on your mobile phone, the plugin will not work
Do I need to add a country code to my phone number?
You don’t have to but i recommend you do to increase your options internationally.
Can I change the appearance of the Mobile Call Button?
Yes! You can easily change the color of the button and make it sit in the left or right corner. Or spread it out over the full bottom of the phone screen.