Do you feel like your roofing business is not getting new leads or clients it should?
Do you want to let prospects/clients know about your roofing services?
If so, this post will show how roofing website design can help you outrank your competitors in the market. Contrary to popular belief, you don’t need a huge marketing budget to create a rocking online presence. When done correctly, a roofing website is a powerful lead generation tool that can skyrocket your roofing business growth. Recent studies show that over 92% of customers develop an opinion about your business when they visit your roofing site for the first time. Don’t waste that first golden opportunity!
Use these roofing marketing hacks to make your roofing website rock.
Tip #1) Generate Your Own Exclusive Roofing Leads
Many roofing contractors are always swayed by brokers who promise to offer a steady flow of roofing leads. It sounds like a noble idea; a broker answers the entire calls and does all the adverts then, later he forwards the names of interested prospects to you. Even if your business books some jobs through this marketing method, it is not sustainable in the long term as you will have to depend on a broker and paying them.
If you want to get a continuous flow of leads, then you should focus on creating your brand name and a stunning roofing website. This will ensure that you will be the first roofer to be contacted when your services are needed in your locality.
Once your roofing website appears on the first page of search engines like Google, Bing, or Yahoo, when your prospects conduct an online search of roofers near them, you will generate your leads.
Without further ado, let us explore the various roofing website tricks that will help your business rock the market.
Tip #2) Add Clear Calls to Action
The Call to Action is an essential part of moving the property owners through the buying process, from the decision to awareness. It is generally a direction targeted to produce a particular response you can then act to call or email the prospect or customer. Here are some CTA ideas for roofing contractors:
- Invite property owners to comment on a post with queries like “what is the biggest challenge that you have had with your guttering system?”
- Encouraging property owners to schedule a free roofing inspection
- Suggesting social network shares like share these strategies on Facebook Call to action are the most underutilized search engine marketing tools for roofing contractors.
A good CTA appeals to the prospect by possessing these strong qualities:
- Clear Objectives -it defines an explicit action that the prospect is needed to complete
- Informative and accurate -it uses data-driven and tested information.
- Responsive in design -a good CTA is both clickable and viewable
Tip #3) Include a Perfect Roofing Landing Page
A landing page is not just another old website page that your prospects land on. Instead, it is a page that is designed to convert. It is the first page that your potential client lands on when the social media marketing campaigns or PPC adverts. It is a powerful tool that you can use to grow your roofing business.
An active landing page generally has two parts:
- A landing page with a sole aim like getting the homeowner to register for a free newsletter or directing them to download a guide
- A form that collects customer’s information, which you can use later for your roofing marketing
Here are the crucial qualities to look out for in an entire roofing landing page:
- Conversion-focused design your landing page should be simple to understand for potential customers and ultimately assists them to convert.
- The messaging of your roofing PPC ads should be consistent with the one contained in the landing pages
- The Headlines should state the unique benefits of hiring your roofing company.
- It should be packed with fill out forms to collect the details you require to qualify your roofing leads
- It should incorporate various trust signs (social proof) like online reviews, testimonials, certifications, and images of your past completed projects.
Tip #4) Start a Roofing Blog
A roofing blog is a powerful tool that helps to attract potential clients to your roofing website with crucial information that portrays your expertise in the industry.
Posting roofing blogs frequently makes your site to be friendly to search engines. They put more emphasis on roofing websites that post updated content regularly and thus rewards them with higher search rankings.
This strategy can mainly be helpful in the highly competitive roofing industry. Your blog should share all kinds of written content or video to help homeowners to protect their roof.
Blogging is a great way to market your roofing business.
Tip #5) Make Your Roofing Website Mobile Friendly
Mobile search is local search.
According to Google, the total number of mobile search exceed desktop search in 10 countries including U.S. Google punishes websites that are not optimized for mobile devices by displacing them from the top search results on mobile devices.
Remember to look out for a responsive roofing website.
Tip #6) Incorporate a chatbot in your roofing website
Let’s face it: you can increase your conversion rate by incorporating a live chatbot on your roofing website.
Every time a prospect land on your site, a chatbot window immediately pops up and helps them. Your potential clients will get immediate responses to their queries without having to navigate the whole website, giving them higher chances of closing a deal, all without making phone calls to your business.
Ready to Make Your Roofing Business Rock Online and Crush Competition?
More than 90% of customers who are searching for roofing services will research information online. This implies that if your business is not correctly represented by a simple to navigate roofing website, you will be losing a huge of clients who want to book your services. Another facet of building your roofing website and improving your online reputation is to ensure that your business appears among the top three in Google Maps results. If your roofing business name features prominently when a prospect types the word “roofer near me,” you are most likely to be contacted for a quote.
How We Can Help
Do you want to hire a web designer for your roofing business? Fortunately, we can help! BlackStorm Roofing Marketing is a premier web design agency that has helped countless roofers to dominate search engine results through their unique web design services.
We have the experience, professional experts, and skills to create a responsive, unique, and functional roofing website that fits your budget.
If you are building a new roofing website or redesigning an existing one, then don’t hesitate to schedule a free strategy session today for more information.