Are you thinking of starting a roofing company? Possibly, with roofing services like roof installation, roof repair, metal roofing, and guttering? Have you designed an appealing logo for your roofing business?
Do you know that to run a successful roofing company, you need to present a positive brand to consumers? A roofing company logo is the first visual representation your audience sees, that’s why it should offer a general picture of what your company represents.
Portray Your Roofing Company Name
Portray your Roofing company name well. Avoid fancy names and fonts. Fancy names and fonts are hard to read and memorize, particularly for older people and those with poor memory. Remember, your customer base will include the elderly and middle-aged homeowners, so ensure that you stick to a company name and font that will not leave your clients tilting their heads trying to remember or figure it out.
A roofing company logo will act as a visual representation of your roofing brand. Using a simple and strong name on your logo will make it modest and memorable. To balance these aspects, you need a special level of expertise. You need to redo your logo severely to make it meet modern standards that will increase your customer conversion rate. BlackStorm roofing logo designers will help you develop a professional logo that will increase your customer conversion rate. We will ensure that your roofing logo coincides with the color scheme of your company and website. This ensures that everything looks in unison and appealing to your website visitors. We develop logos for all types of roofing services that are more than just a plain logo with a roof, including Commercial Roofing Logos, Roof Repair Logos, Metal Roofing Logos, and Flat Roof Logos.
Getting a Roofing Logo Design
In today’s competitive business world, companies are recognized for their creative and innovative logos. That is why, as a company owner, you should think and use different techniques to come up with the perfect masterpiece for your roofing company. Designers and company owners constantly try to use modern techniques to design logos. If your roofing company logo is unique and insightful, it will grab your potential client’s attention, which is good for your brand’s growth.
We have several ways one can use to design a logo for a new roofing business. They include using a roofing logo generator, using logo templates, and hiring a professional to make the logo for you.
Using a Roofing Logo Maker (aka Roofing Logo Generator)
One way of creating a simple logo for your roofing business is to search for online roofing logo generators and try to make it yourself.
Logo generator websites offer an easy-to-use platform that can be used to generate automatic roofing logo designs. As much as they save time and money, using these websites also has its own drawbacks. The drawbacks include:
- Not professional– Most of the logos created using these online roofing logo generators lack a professional finish, an aspect that can affect your brand negatively.
- Not personalized– When you hire our roofing logo designers to design your company logo. We put our heart & soul into the development process. We have the expertise required to determine the psychology that’s needed to make your logo appealing to your target audience. This doesn’t happen when using a logo generator.
- Can Be Copied– There is a high probability that a different company owner will fall in love with your preferred logo design and use the same design tools to create his. By doing this, the chances are that they’ll end up creating the same logo as yours. This will confuse your audience since your two companies will have similar logos.
- Lack Originality– When you use online tools to create your roofing logo, they will offer you several design options. However, you will still run out of options, making you opt for a limited design that almost fulfills your idea, and thus a drawback. This makes your logo design to lack originality. Blackstorm roofing logo designers think beyond limits, which enables them to come up with original content.
Using a roofing logo template
You can also opt to use a logo template to make your roofing logo. If you are familiar with a few aspects of design, you can use this method to design a logo for your roofing business. There are, however, disadvantages to using roofing logo templates. They include:
- Not professional– While logo templates are relatively free, they do not offer the same level of professionalism and quality offered by professional logo designers. Remember that your preferred logo design will be used to define and identify your roofing business. Using roofing logo templates will never replace the work done by professionals.
- Not personalized– Another disadvantage of using roofing logo templates is that your logo will not be unique. Did you know that most new businesses search online for logo templates before coming up with a particular design? There is a high chance that you might be using the same logo template with your potential competitors.
- Difficult to customize– Not all templates are easy to customize. Some templates are difficult or impossible to customize to make them suitable for your company. Some have restricted customizable areas, making it virtually impossible to modify them to suit your needs.
- May not be legitimate– Searching and downloading roofing logo templates from unverified websites exposes your computer to viruses and Trojans. Most logo template websites also ask for your email address, exposing you to the risk of email spam as well.
Hiring a Graphic Designer for a Professional Roofing Logo Design
As a new business owner, you might be tempted to cut costs by taking shortcuts. However, thrifting on your marketing and branding materials will result in a costly error. Quality roofing logo design requires a trained and experienced professional. Our roofing logo designers know the best way to communicate your message to customers. We will identify your competitors, analyze their logo designs, and develop high-quality logos using professional software.
The advantages of using our professional roofing logo design include:
- All logos are professional– When designing a logo for your roofing company, reliability and scalability are among the most crucial factors considered by our experts. We use a wide variety of shapes and patterns to design a professional logo for your roofing business. This gives it an attractive or professional look. Our design team has deep knowledge and experience in designing beautiful and unique logos.
- We know how to convey your qualities– When you hire amateurs or decide to design logos yourself, chances are you may fail to present your roofing logo in a way that makes an instant impression on your audience. However, hiring professionals from Blackstorm to design your logo helps you to get immediate attention to your roofing brand. A professional roofing logo designer has a good understanding of all the techniques needed to design eye-catchy logos that grab instant attention.
- The choice of colors– Our professional roofing logo designers know what it takes to improve your brand. This includes incorporating crucial design aspects that include color themes, shapes, fonts, etc. within your design. These design elements will affect emotions and eventually engages your target clients with the brand.
Roofing Logo Design Ideas
Looking for some roofing company logo ideas?
As you have seen, a roofing company can express its level of professionalism by having a professional logo. A good logo will enable customers to recognize what you’re doing and how you are doing it. BlackStorm Design + Marketing can help you create a professional Roofing logo, and take you through the entire design process.
Below are some roofing logos our BlackStorm graphic designers have created to help you come up with professional and unique roofing logo ideas.
Relevant and Unique Imagery
Before designing a roofing logo, you need to research what your competitors are doing. This will help you realize the same imagery being used by different companies. You can then use this knowledge to come up with relevant and unique imagery.
The color used to make a roofing logo matters more than you think. Using too many colors or inappropriate colors can turn potential clients off. Logos need the right colors because colors have certain connotations that stimulate your audience’s mind.
The font used should be easy to read. Since you’ll be doing a roofing logo, the text used should be strong and straightforward. The font’s style also needs to match all the other types of imagery used in the composition.
Your roofing logo design should be utilized in multiple sources like business cards, websites, trucks, apparel, etc. Is your preferred design applicable in multiple locations?
Avoid Overthinking- Overthinking is a common mistake made by most business owners, Overthinking results in a complicated design that struggles to do something simple.
We Can Design Your Perfect Roofing Logo
All the roofing logos designed by BlackStorm Design + Marketing have one objective: building a strong and reputable brand for your roofing business. All our logos inspire something more profound than credibility; they stir up confidence and radiate integrity.
We never submit our clients under pressure to settle for a design they are not happy with. In fact, we keep in touch in every design process and only proceed with a design when you are delighted and ready. At BlackStorm, we ensure that clients are in complete control of their happiness.
Contact us today and let our experts work diligently on your roofing logo project.
6 Common Misconceptions about Roofer Logo Design Explained
Branding is a crucial part of any roofing business. It helps you build your reputation in the roofing industry while differentiating your business from the competition. A well-thought-out branding attracts potential clients and builds trust among existing customers. Furthermore, it helps to increase the value of your roofing business.
Branding involves a lot of things, and that’s why many roofing businesses opt to customize their logo designs in all marketing collaterals. After all, the more your logo design is unique, the easier it is for prospects to remember and recognize your business. Right?
Unfortunately, some roofers have several misconceptions about custom logo designs and branding. As a consequence, they usually end up frustrated with the results.
Here are some false expectations and the realities of custom logo design for roofing contractors:
Misconception #1: Customized Roofer Logo Designs are Expensive
This is a significant misconception among roofing contractors. Roofing business with limited budgets often goes for generic logos since they wrongly think that custom logos will break their bank account. What happens?
They end up with a logo design that hundreds of roofers have already used.
Another example is using templates for roofing website design. With thousands of roofing websites out there, you would wish to make your roofing website stand out. Furthermore, you have to ensure that your roofing website provides an incredible user experience. Using a template will not make your roofing website stand out from other roofers in the market.
Furthermore, it comes with limited features. You may not have the ability to offer the features that your prospects require to have an excellent user experience on your roofing website.
Reality #1: Customized Roofer Logo Designs Can Be Affordable
The sad truth is that roofing logo design does not have to cost you an arm and a leg. At BlackStorm Roofing Marketing, our goal is to provide quality custom logo designs at prices that are within your reach.
Unlike other roofing design agencies where you only work with one designer, we allow you to choose from various graphic designers in our team. The good thing you can do is decide how much you want to pay for your custom logo design.
With BlackStorm Roofing Marketing, you will not have to worry about sticking to your limited budget.
Misconception # 2: It takes a lot of time to get a customized Roofer Logo Design.
If you hire a roofing marketing agency that has only one graphic designer, it may take some time before you receive the initial draft of your logo design
On average, a logo designer can take anywhere between one to two days to create a custom logo design for your business. On the flip side, a custom roofing website design can take anywhere between three and six weeks. That’s a long wait!
This is the reason why some roofers typically resort to design templates- they cannot wait for that long!
Reality #2: Your Custom Logo Design Can Have a Fast Turnaround Time
It is possible to get your desired logo design within a short time.
When you outsource your roofing logo design to BlackStorm Roofing Marketing, for example, our logo designers will work round the clock to ensure that they deliver your work within the shortest time possible. That’s how simple it is to work with graphic designers from BlackStorm Roofing Marketing.
Misconception #3: Roofers can design Logos on their own
This is another popular misconception that roofing contractors have on custom logo design and branding. Many roofers wrongly think that as long as they know how to use photo editing platforms or photoshop, they can be able to design their logos without requiring professional help. That’s not always the case. Furthermore, not all graphic artists would be ideal for your custom logo design project.
Without sufficient roofing industry knowledge and experience, you may end up with a logo design that does not appeal to your target audience.
Reality #3: You Need Help from Experts and Professionals
Remember that you are improving your roofing brand’s identity with your roofing website, custom logos, and other advertising collaterals. Would you trust an amateur to do this for your business?
Logo design is a creative process that needs experience and skill. To get it right, you have to partner with professionals from a reputable roofing marketing agency like BlackStorm Roofing Marketing.
At BlackStorm Roofing Marketing, we have hired experienced graphic designers who are ready to help your business to stand out from the competition. With more minds working on your logo design, your company is bound to get different results. Consequently, you will be able to select one that suits your roofing brand.
Misconception #4: You Need to Give Lengthy Instructions to Your Designers
Some roofers wrongly think that they need to prepare complicated instructions for graphic designers to get their websites or logos, done right. But who has all the free time to compile such a document? To avoid this, some roofers go for templates and tweak them a little to give them some personality.
Reality #4: A short but detailed Creative Brief is Enough
When you partner with professionals like those you will find at BlackStorm Roofing Marketing, a short brief is sufficient to get your logo design project get started.
Make sure that you incorporate your roofing company name, how many designs and kind of project you require. It’s that simple. Because you are partnering with experts, you don’t have to use technical jargon in your brief. Just give them an overview and let them see what they can do for your business.
Misconception #5: Custom Logo Designers Provides Limited Number of Revisions
Traditionally, some graphic designers would only offer a limited number of revisions before they consider your logo design project as done. While this may apply to some, others typically have last-minute revisions. When you have exhausted your revision requests, you will be left with a logo design that you will not be proud of.
Reality #5: You can Request for Revisions until You Are 100% satisfied with Your Logo Design
At BlackStorm Roofing Marketing, you can request revisions until you achieve a perfect logo design. Additionally, you can delete submitted designs that you don’t like.
With this process, you are confident that you will get a logo design that suits your roofing business. Since you can request revisions as long as you need, partnering with BlackStorm Roofing Marketing for graphic design services is risk-free.
Misconception #6: You cannot ask for a Refund Once You Get Your Roofing Design Outputs
Many graphic designers would not accept refunds from roofing clients, especially after they have put a lot of time and effort into working on their design project. This typically results in frustration and disappointment for clients.
Imagine failing to get a refund for a logo design that you will not use in your business.
Reality #6: You Can Get a Refund if you don’t like any logo design output received.
At BlackStorm Roofing Marketing, we understand that you may not like all the designs that our team will produce. And that’s alright. In such cases, we will refund your money.
Getting a custom logo design and other marketing collaterals is simple, risk-free, and affordable with BlackStorm Roofing Marketing
Are you ready to partner with BlackStorm Roofing Marketing?
If you need some roofer logo design inspirations, schedule a free strategy session with our experts to get started today!